Overview of the PX4-IO Input Output Board
- The PX4-IO board Contains its own on board microcontroller and stacks with the PX4-FMU board.
- Built in Brownout proof direct battery input power supply.
- 8 High speed servo PWM outputs.
- Futaba SBUS or PPM-SUM serial servo output.
- Futaba SBUS, PPM-SUM or Spektrum serial inputs from your receiver.
- Two user assignable relays, two 1/2 amp 5 volt outputs and an analog input port.
- All power inputs are reverse polarity protected.
- All power outputs are current limited.
- All logic inputs and outputs are ESD protected.
- All PX4 boards use positive retention DF13 connectors and a variety of connectors.
- Wires with pre-crimped sockets and pre-made cables are available inexpensively for the PX4-IO from 3DRobotics.
The Bottom of the PX4 IO Board
The Top of the PX4 IO Board
A Breif Description of the PX4 IO Board
The PX4 IO Board Connector pin assignments
The PX4 IO Board Stacks On Top of the PX4 FMU board
Questions about this page? Comments? Suggestions? Post to APM Forum! Use the platform specific to your query, and make sure to include the name of the page you are referring to.